For appointments with most of our physicians or more information about our clinics, please call our call center at (734) 936-7175 or email us at email@example.com
If you are calling for a physical, occupational, or speech therapist, please call our therapy call center at (734) 936-7070.
If you are calling for an appointment with our amputee clinic or post-polio physician specialists, please call the orthotics & prosthetics call center at (734) 973-2400.
To coordinate adult or pediatric acute inpatient rehabilitation, please contact our admissions coordinator at (734) 936-7059.
- For alumni information please visit the website for Development & Alumni Relations.
- For information about any of our allied health clinics, please refer to the Divisions & Programs link above to locate the area you are interested in contacting.
- For information on our physician residency program, please call Tammy Wiley-Rice at (734) 647-2852.
- For information about donations and other giving opportunities click here for our giving page.
- For appointments with our other rehabilitation and therapy services go to uofmhealth.org/rehabilitation.
Thank you for referring your patients to the University of Michigan Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. To coordinate a patient transfer, consult with another physician or inquire about clinical services at the University of Michigan, contact U-M M-Lines at (800) 962-3555.
Questions About This Web Site?
E-mail our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org