- Each candidate must possess a Master's degree in Orthotics and Prosthetics from a CAAHEP accredited program. If the candidate possesses academic credentials from a school outside of the United States, the education must be approved by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics as acceptable to qualify the applicant to sit for the Clinical Certification Board Exams. Official transcripts are required for application consideration.
- Complete the online application.
- Submit an official transcript from your O&P graduate program.
- Submit 2 (two) names (with email contact information) of individuals who will act as professional references. One must be from an instructor from your O&P curriculum.
- Submit a current resume.
- All applications submitted by non-U.S. citizens who have eligible college/university level degrees are required to have WES verification of educational equivalency prior to completing the application process. (NOTE: any non-U.S. citizen is fully responsible for obtaining any and all applications and related paperwork for entry into the United States including their J-1 Visiting Scholar Visa).
UM Orthotics and Prosthetics Center
Alicia J. Davis, MPA, CPO, FAAOPD
Residency Program Director
2850 S. Industrial Hwy., Suite 400
Ann Arbor, MI 48104