- Dr. Startup attended medical school at Wayne State University and completed his residency training in PM&R at the University of Michigan in 2020. Dr. Startup’s clinical responsibilities include inpatient rehabilitation services as well as an outpatient practice focusing on the rehabilitation of brain injury, and other neurologic conditions.Hometown: Osceola, IN
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Favorite Places in Ann Arbor: Gallup Park, Zingerman’s Roadhouse
- Why UM? The personalities of the residents on the interview. How willing the faculty would give feedback on the interview trail. The quality of research and clinical reputation.
Areas of Interest
- Fishing, Football, Recreational sports, Kayaking, pool
- Brain Injury, spinal cord injury, General rehabilitation