The 12th Annual Prechter Lecture was held on Tuesday, October 9, 2018 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm at the Kahn Auditorium, A. Alfred Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building, 109 Zina Pitcher Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48109.
We were pleased to present:
- Kay Redfield Jamison (keynote speaker)
Author of Robert Lowell, Setting the River on Fire: A Study of Genius, Mania, and Character
- PANEL DISCUSSION: "The Present and Future of Research in Bipolar Disorder"
Moderator: Melvin McInnis, M.D.
- Kay Redfield Jamison
- Gregory Dalack, M.D., Professor & Chair, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan
- K. Sue O’Shea, Ph.D., Director, University of Michigan Center for Pluripotent Stem Cell Research; Crosby-Kahn Collegiate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology; Professor of Psychiatry
- Emily Mower Provost, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Mike B., Prechter Program Research Participant