A MESSAGE FROM OUR DIRECTOR: WHAT DEFINES SUCCESS FOR THE PRECHTER PROGRAM?
"Welcome to our annual newsletter! As our mission states, the goal of the Prechter Program is to improve life for people living with bipolar disorder. There is always so much to talk about and many projects to highlight. We looked for a theme for this year and in a moment of reflection, a rather simple question came to mind:
What defines success for the Prechter Program?
Success is CONNECTIONS. The answer to this question forms the theme of this year’s newsletter and is summarized in one word: “Connected.” The energy of the Prechter Program is nothing short of stunning in the number of connections it fosters. Connected is part of our strategic plan, it is part of our culture, and is fundamental to our open science/open data approach to the challenges of bipolar disorder. Success stems from collaborations, relationships, and team science."
Click here to read Dr. McInnis' entire letter and check out Prechter Program updates:
- Prechter Program: 2022 By the Numbers
- Cracchiolo Family $1 Million Gift
- Hazel Ruby McQuain Charitable Trust Gifts $1 Million
- 2022 Prechter Program Research Highlights
- An Update: Predicting Individual Outcomes for Rapid Intervention (PRIORI)
- Dr. Sue O'Shea's Stem Cell Lab Comings and Goings
- Prechter Program Advisory Board
- Prechter Program Growth
- Exploring Lunar Cycling in Bipolar Disorder
- PREP-Prechter Science Meetings
- Connections: Global Collaborations
- BRSCr and TRIBe Collaboratives Updates
- Connection: In Our Community
- Letter from Wally Prechter
Visit this page to view past years' newsletters and contact Rachel Bresnahan to be added to the mailing list and receive a hard copy going forward.