Applications for the 2023-2024 academic year will be accepted starting July 1st with a deadline date of October 15th. Interviews will occur September-November, and will be virtual per recommendations of Michigan Medicine Graduate Medical Education. We participate in The MATCH. You can find additional information about The Match here.
Our application portal will open on July 1st - Please APPLY using this link.
After the application is completed, the fellowship program will review, and start offering interviews no earlier than August. Questions may be directed to program coordinator Celia Williams.
Application requirements include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement of professional goals related to training in consultation-liaison psychiatry
- Official final transcripts from your medical school – scanned acceptable for application, will need official for credentialing
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations of USMLE/COMLEX: Scanned copies are acceptable for application, will need official for credentialing
- Valid ECFMG certificate required if you graduated from a medical school outside the U.S. or Canada
- Three original letters of recommendation from physicians or faculty members who are thoroughly familiar with your work. If still in residency, one must be from your current program director. Please have the letters sent directly to Michigan Medicine by the individuals who compose them.
- Copy of completion certificate from each of your prior residency and/or fellowship training programs and/or a letter in good standing from your current program, from which you are expected to graduate prior to July 1 of the year the fellowship begins.
- Proof of citizenship and visa status (if applicable), such as birth certificate, passport, green card, etc.