My name is Mohamed Soliman, a physician-scientist by training. An innate curiosity led me to a long, satisfying career in science. I was blessed with world-class mentors in my life. Losing one of my research advisors to depression was a transforming event that led me to a career in psychiatry.
- Triple citizen
- ICF certified life coach
- Podcast show host
- Workout enthusiast
Let me share with you why I ranked The University of Michigan #1:
- Inclusion: The University of Michigan - and Ann Arbor collectively - is a truly diverse and inclusive place.
- Midwest people: They earned their terrific reputation of being approachable and humble!
- The Staff: Genuine sense of belonging to the institute.
- Salaries/cost of living ratio here is one of the highest in the country.
Areas of Interest
- Emotions and Behavior Control
- Motivation psychology
- MD, Cornell University, 2020
- MBA, Cornell University, 2020
- Ph.D., The University of Toronto, 2014