Date And Time:
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
1:30 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
About this online event
Employees are struggling with mental health concerns now more than ever. Is COVID-19 a turning point for workplace mental health?
This University of Michigan Depression Center online event will bring key stakeholders together from academia and business to discuss the immediate and long-term impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on employee mental health and best practices for supporting employees moving forward.
- Discover key strategies for the workplace, including changing workplace environment, managing depressed workers, culture change, and equipping managers with tools to lead during this challenging time
- Hear from dynamic faculty and well-respected experts
- Get your burning questions answered through interactive Q&A sessions
- Discuss the latest real-world, action-oriented strategies and how to implement them in your organization
- Learn from a selection of case studies, panel discussions, and research findings
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance
Who should join?
Employers, C-Suite leaders, researchers, HR professionals, leaders from diverse industries (public, private, and non-profit organizations), mental health professionals
$50, including fees (please contact us if you need assistance with this fee).
Please visit our Eventbrite site to register!
Ask Danielle Taubman at [email protected]