In partnership with Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS), the Department of Psychiatry and the Injury Center of the University of Michigan is working to build a statewide network to help Michigan prescribers (“providers”) to use Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for patients with an Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). The resulting project, called the Michigan Opioid Collaborative (MOC), provides same day consultation from physicians with specialty addiction training to support enrolled providers.
Three Easy Steps:
- Contact us to enroll to as a Provider
- Contact our local Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC) when you have a patient you are concerned may have an OUD
- Receive patient support and referrals from our BHC and same day consultation from our physician team
How to Enroll
Enrollment is easy.
- Contact us using the contact us page or email us at: email@example.com
- We will contact you to complete the process which includes having the prescriber sign an MOC Prescriber Agreement.
- You begin calling for consultations as needed.
If you are a provider treating patients with Opioid Use Disorders (OUDs) and interested in learning more about Medication Assisted Treatment, please contact Suzanne Kapica, MOC Project Manager, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org