Areas of Interest
- Lifetime and intergenerational impact of maltreatment experienced during childhood.
- Evidence Based Interventions to support resilience in perinatal populations.
- Implementation and development of virtual mental health programs to increase access to perinatal persons.
- Implementation and development of mental health programs to increase access for perinatal persons and their families.
- Development of mental health programs to address relationships between perinatal persons, and their children.
- Development of effective training techniques for mental health professionals at various stages in development.
- 08/2003-08/2005: B.A., Psychology with Highest Honors, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- 08/2007-08/2011: M.A., Clinical Psychology, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- 08/2011-08/2014: Ph.D., Major: Clinical Psychology, Minor: Child Development and Statistics, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI