- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Psychiatric Comorbidity in Autism
- Medical Education
- Graduate Medical Education
Dr. Mohiuddin shares a new mental healthcare perspective for PCP's - Leave the "Fix It" Mindset at the Exam Door
For children with autism, disruptions in schedules and treatment may exacerbate behavior troubles.
Kathy and Julie both thought they had exhausted options to treat their sons’ medication-resistant psychiatric conditions. Then they discovered ECT.
Dr. Marcus and Dr. Mohiuddin provide their insights in an episode about ASD.
- University of Michigan, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, 2007-2009
- University of Michigan, Psychiatry Residency, 2004-2007
- University of Michigan Medical School, M.D., 2000-2004
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1997-2000