- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Psychiatric Comorbidity in Autism
- Medical Education
- Graduate Medical Education
November 17, 2022
Dr. Mohiuddin featured in the Pediatric Meltdown
Dr. Mohiuddin shares a new mental healthcare perspective for PCP's - Leave the "Fix It" Mindset at the Exam Door
April 20, 2020
6 Ways to Support Children with Autism During the Pandemic
For children with autism, disruptions in schedules and treatment may exacerbate behavior troubles.
July 15, 2021
ECT: The final (essential) option
Kathy and Julie both thought they had exhausted options to treat their sons’ medication-resistant psychiatric conditions. Then they discovered ECT.
January 14, 2021
Dr. Sheila Marcus and Dr. Sarah Mohiuddin featured in Pediatric Meltdown podcast
Dr. Marcus and Dr. Mohiuddin provide their insights in an episode about ASD.
April 2, 2020
Today Is World Autism Awareness Day
Given the current crisis with COVID-19, there are a number of uncertainties that families and individuals with autism are facing.
- University of Michigan, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, 2007-2009
- University of Michigan, Psychiatry Residency, 2004-2007
- University of Michigan Medical School, M.D., 2000-2004
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1997-2000