- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Psychiatric Comorbidity in Autism
- Medical Education
- Graduate Medical Education
For children with autism, disruptions in schedules and treatment may exacerbate behavior troubles.
Kathy and Julie both thought they had exhausted options to treat their sons’ medication-resistant psychiatric conditions. Then they discovered ECT.
Dr. Marcus and Dr. Mohiuddin provide their insights in an episode about ASD.
- University of Michigan, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, 2007-2009
- University of Michigan, Psychiatry Residency, 2004-2007
- University of Michigan Medical School, M.D., 2000-2004
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1997-2000