Development of aortic aneurysms and dissection, treatment of aneurysms and dissections using catheter-based techniques, and vascular endoprotheses. Extensive experience in opening blocked arteries and veins; plugging arteries supplying tumors, uterine fibroids, vascular malformations, aneurysms, and abnormal bleeding; treatment of aortic aneurysms and aortic dissections.
Medical School or Training
- University of Michigan Medical School, 1979
- University of Michigan Health System, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 1983
- University of Michigan Health System, Radiology, MI, 1983
- Cardiovascular/Interventional Radiology, University of Michigan Health System, 1983
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology