Areas of Interest
- Use of radiomics and imaging biomarkers to provide utility-based decision support for brain, head and neck, and lung radiation treatments
- Predictive model building for risk assessment of tumor control and normal tissue complication during radiotherapy
- Quantitative 3D dosimetry using novel gel phantoms to provide efficient quality assurance of complex stereotactic radiation treatments to the brain
- 2015: PhD in Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- 2017: Medical Physics Residency, University of Michigan, Dept. of Radiation Oncology