Kelley Coppola 734-936-7810
Dr. Lacerna is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Radiation Oncology at the University of Michigan. He has been the Medical Director of Radiation Oncology for MidMichigan Medical Center, Alpena, since the cancer center opened in 2001. Dr. Lacerna has significant experience in treating breast cancer and prostate cancer. He also works closely with his medical oncology associates in the use of concurrent chemotherapy and radiation therapy particularly for cancers of the lung, and head and neck.
- 2 intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- 3-dimensional conformal radiation therapy (3DRT)
- image guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Medical School: Ohio State University, 1992
- Residency: William Beaumont Hospital, Radiation Oncology, MI, 1997
- Board Certification: Radiation Oncology