The Callout List content widget is available for use on department homepages that use the alternate page layout. The Callout List consists of:
- A heading with optional link
- An image measuring 400x400
- Brief text to accompany the image
You can combine multiple list items, which will span two columns in a box with a background color of your choice from the U-M color palette. The Callout List widget will appear in the top full-width region of department site homepages using the alternate layout.
A few tips for using the Callout List:
- Create an even number of list items, such as 4 or 6, to evenly fill out the box.
- Keep text blurbs a uniform length where possible, to create balance between list items.
- Crop your images to 400x400 before uploading them to the website, so you can see how they look as squares.
- Use short, meaningful text labels for each list item, and link to supporting page content where appropriate.