WHO SHOULD APPLY
Applicants must be non-faculty trainees (post-doctoral fellow, resident, graduate student, trainee, etc.), who currently work in the laboratory of a SBDRC member at the University of Michigan. Applicants must have submitted an abstract that has been accepted for presentation at the upcoming meeting. Applicants chosen for oral presentation (session or e-poster) will be given preference.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit the following information in a PDF to Carmel McKeon, UM-SBDRC Center Administrator at [email protected]
- One paragraph that briefly describes the work they will be presenting at the meeting, including an explanation of why attendance at the meeting is important for their training.
- Abstract of their presentation.
- Confirmation of abstract acceptance.
- Confirmation of meeting registration.
- Budget request up to the cap of the award offered ($500) including costs of SID annual membership (which discounts the registration fee at this conference), registration fee, abstract fee, hotel costs.
Application cycle is currently closed.
Applicants chosen to receive a Travel Award are required to formally discuss the key presentations from the meeting that are relevant to their work and that of their coworkers at a lab meeting.