The Michigan Medicine Department of Neurology seeks a clinical-educator track faculty physician at the clinical instructor or assistant professor level to join our academic sleep medicine program. This is an excellent opportunity to build your career with colleagues nationally recognized for leading research, education, and patient care programs.
The successful candidates will:
- Focus on provision of high-quality clinical care and education within a well-developed academic sleep medicine program that includes general as well as subspecialized sleep clinics, and sleep laboratories at multiple sites.
- Share some teaching responsibilities within a large ACGME-approved sleep medicine fellowship.
- Have opportunities for research through the Sleep Disorders Centers and Center for Sleep Science, which involve more than 70 faculty in 18 departments.
Desired Candidate Competencies:
- BC or BE in Sleep Medicine
- BC or BE in Neurology or another area of original training
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain the appropriate medical licenses in the state of Michigan
- Able to help advance the mission of the of the Sleep Disorders Centers — in patient care, education, research and service — at institutional, regional, and national levels.
Interested candidates should submit a CV, and a brief statement summarizing interests and objectives, addressed to Ronald D. Chervin, MD, MS, Director, Sleep Disorders Centers, via Alan Conceicao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The University of Michigan is a non-discriminatory, affirmative action employer and encourages women and minorities to apply**