- Eliason JL, Myers DD, Ghosh A, Morrison JJ, Mathues AR, Durham L, Dunivant V, Gonzalez AA, Rasmussen TE. Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (REBOA): Zone I Balloon Occlusion Time Affects Spinal Cord Injury in the Nonhuman Primate Model. Ann Surg. 2019 Jun 7.
- Eliason JL, Derstine BA, Horbal SR, Wang NC, Holcombe SA, Chiu CH, Ross BE, Bromwell B, Morrison J, Wang SC. CT Correlation of Skeletal Landmarks and Vascular Anatomy in Civilian Adult Trauma Patients: Implications for Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (REBOA). J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2019 Mar 1.
- Rasmussen TE, Franklin CJ, Eliason JL. Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta for Hemorrhagic Shock. JAMA Surg. 2017 Nov 1;152(11):1072-1073.
- Hage AN, Krause W, Mathues A, Krasner L, Kasten S, Eliason JL, Ghosh A. Comparing the Effects of Electronic Cigarette Vapor and Cigarette Smoke in a Novel In Vivo Exposure System. J Vis Exp. 2017; (123): 55672.
- Ghosh A, Pechota LV, Upchurch GR Jr, Eliason JL. Cross-talk between macrophages, smooth muscle cells, and endothelial cells in response to cigarette smoke: the effects on MMP2 and 9. Mol Cell Biochem. 2015;410:75-84.
- Grady, Denise. Inspired by War Zones, Balloon Device May Save Civilians From Fatal Blood Loss. New York Times. 19 June 2017.
- Otman, Haley. From Iraq to Michigan: Battlefield Lessons Transform Surgeon's Outlook. Michigan Health Blog. 10 November 2017.
- Gleeson, Jane Racey. Does an Enlarged Aorta Always Mean Surgery? Michigan Health Blog. 16 January 2018.
- Gleeson, Jane Racey. Enlarged Aorta Risks and Symptoms: What to Know. Michigan Health Blog. 9 January 2018.
- Gleeson, Jane Racey. Easing Peripheral Artery Disease Pain, One Step at a Time. Michigan Health Blog. 22 May 2018.