The Department of Surgery's Office of Faculty & Resident Life is committed to the success of the Michigan Promise. The values, skills, and commitment of Michigan Surgery will become the signature of American surgical leadership. The Michigan Promise and the Office of Faculty & Resident Life are unique in modern Academic Medicine.
Our services include:
- Providing professional development support for Department of Surgery faculty and residents.
- Managing initiatives, strategies, and projects relating to the Michigan Promise.
- Collecting outcomes data for the Michigan Promise initiatives.
- Creating outreach opportunities to connect with local, regional, and national partners.
The Office of Faculty & Resident Life is dedicated to coordinating and executing the strategies within the Michigan Promise. Please reach out to us to learn more about our services and the Michigan Promise.
Ways to join the #MichiganPromise conversation:
- Connect with us on Twitter @UMichSurgery
- Call the Office of Faculty & Resident Life to learn more about implementing the Michigan Promise at your institution
- Contact us to schedule a Michigan Promise presentation at your institution for detailed insight into the initiative
- Submit our Michigan Promise Inquiry form with any questions or comments