By connecting what we learn in our biomedical research labs with our patients’ medical needs, we can translate the latest knowledge into new hope for pancreatic cancer and other serious conditions.
Serving as a high-volume referral center and backed by the expertise and the resources of a world-class academic medical center, our pancreas, liver, and gastrointestinal programs offer access to new treatments, including clinical trials, and advanced surgical procedures not available at all institutions.
One of our greatest clinical strengths is our multidisciplinary approach, coordinating each patient’s care through a team of providers in medical oncology, radiation oncology, radiology, pathology, gastroenterology, cancer genetics, and social work. This approach allows us to support patients from evaluation through treatment to recovery, providing a true home for each person’s health care needs.
Our multidisciplinary programs and clinical specialties include:
- A Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Cancer Clinic, which sees more than 600 patients each year, and offers treatments including Whipple operations and distal pancreatectomies.
- A Multidisciplinary Liver Tumor Clinic, which evaluates and treats patients with tumors involving the liver and biliary system, leveraging a team of hepatologists, transplant surgeons, medical oncologists, and radiologists.
- A Multidisciplinary Colorectal Cancer Clinic, which offers a range of tailored treatments for colon and rectal cancer, including radiation therapy, open surgery, and laparoscopic surgery.
- Pancreatic tumors and cysts
- Liver and bile duct tumors
- Gallbladder disease
- Complex biliary reconstruction
- Stomach cancer
- Intestinal cancer
- Colon and rectal cancer