Dr. Eltahawy studied medicine at Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine in Cairo, Egypt, where he finished his residency and joined faculty as a Lecturer of Urology. He then completed an Adult & Pediatric Genitourinary Reconstructive Fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School, and a Regenerative Urology Scholarship in Sheffield, UK. Dr. Eltahawy is a second generation urologist. He joined Michigan Medicine West Shore Urology in September 2020. Before that Dr. Eltahawy was a Professor of Urology and Medical Director of the Urology Clinic at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Dr. Eltahawy is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons in London.
In his free time, Dr. Eltahawy enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
Areas of Interest
Medical School or Training
- Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
- Urology Residency, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- Adult & Pediatric Genitourinary Reconstructive Fellowship, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Healthcare Executive MBA, University of Arkansas School of Business
- Xavier University Servant Leadership Certificate