Join the University of Michigan Health System’s Department of Urology/Division of Endourology for the 2nd hands-on Ureteroscopy course discussing innovations in Dusting technique.
The day-long event will be hosted at the University of Michigan Health System’s Clinical Simulation Center on Friday, April 15, 2016.
Course highlights include:
- Introduction to the Pulse 120 holmium laser for stone Dusting.
- Introduction to the brand new single-use digital ureteroscope
- Hands-on lab to practice Dusting technique
- Pre-recorded O.R. cases and Roundtable Discussion
- Tips and tricks from experienced faculty
- Course Director: Dr. Khurshid Ghani
- Faculty: Drs. William Roberts, John Hollingsworth, Sapan Ambani, Kate Kraft, J. Stuart Wolf. Jr.
- Guest speaker: Dr Bodo Knudsen (Ohio State University)
To register, please email URO-Dustcourse@med.umich.edu.
$200 registration fee includes dinner with faculty on April 14, all course materials, breakfast and lunch.
(Please be advised that the booking link does not work on mobile devices)
- Click on the booking link above
- On the left hand side, select your Check In and Check Out Dates
- Group Code will automatically populate
- Click on Check Availability
- From there the site will show you the room types that have been blocked along with the group rate
When making a reservation with the booking link please verify that the block name is listed above the rate options and that you are indeed getting the agreed upon rate of $108.00. If at any time during the process it is stating anything about an advance deposit you may want to close the screen and start again. If you are having any further issues please contact the hotel and they can direct you to our reservations service.