Mini Med School is open to community members of all backgrounds, from retirees to high school students.
As a participant of the program, you’ll attend a series of lectures with U-M faculty and have a chance to discuss the scientific concepts and your reflections with others.
Why Register for Mini Med School?
- Stimulating curriculum: You learn the latest info on diseases, treatments, research and prevention.
- Engaging faculty: Your teachers are our world-renowned experts.
- Welcoming environment: You will feel right at home in the heart of the Med School campus.
Aging: Challenges and Opportunities
7 to 9 p.m. Thursdays, April 13-May 18, 2017
Registration is open.
2017 Mini Med School Speakers
- Neil B. Alexander, M.D. (Advances in Translating Fall Risk Reduction for Older Adults to the Real World)
- Karen Hall, M.D., Ph.D. (Older Adults, Emergency Room and Hospitalization)
- Helen C. Kales, M.D. (Positive Aging)
- Adam Marks, M.D. (Advanced Care Planning)
- Lona Mody, M.D. (Superbugs and You)
- Amal Othman, M.D. (The Elderly Driver)
- Theodore Suh, M.D., Ph.D. (Medication Use in Older Adults)
- Raymond Yung, M.D. (Resiliency and Aging)