Mini Med School is open to community members of all backgrounds, from retirees to high school students.
As a participant of the program, you’ll attend a series of lectures with U-M faculty and have a chance to discuss the scientific concepts and your reflections with others.
Why Register for Mini Med School?
- Stimulating curriculum: You learn the latest info on diseases, treatments, research and prevention.
- Engaging faculty: Your teachers are our world-renowned experts.
- Welcoming environment: You will feel right at home in the heart of the Med School campus.
Achievements in Neuroscience
7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays, April 10-May 22, 2018 (No class on May 1)
Registration is open.
2018 Mini Med School Speakers
- Kent Berridge, M.D. (Addiction and Motivation)
- Chad M. Brummett, M.D. (Pain and Opioids)
- Paul S. Cederna, M.D. (Neuroprosthetics/Plastic Surgery)
- Cindy Chestek, Ph.D. (Neural Engineering)
- Richard Harris, Ph.D. (Pain and Opioids)
- Andrew P. Lieberman, M.D., Ph.D. (Neuroscience/Neurosurgery/Pathology)
- Cindy Lustig, Ph.D. (Cognitive Neuroscience)
- George A. Mashour, M.D., Ph.D. (Science of Consciousness/Intraoperative Awareness)
- Jonathan D. Morrow, M.D., Ph.D. (Addiction and Motivation)
- Parag G. Patil, M.D., Ph.D. (Neuroscience/Neurosurgery/Pathology)
- Henry L. Paulson, M.D., Ph.D. (Neurodegenerative Disease)