Consideration for emergency funds is based on:
- The urgency of the request.
- The circumstances of the student’s situation.
- Documentation to illustrate a student’s need.
- Financial need, as reflected in the student’s financial aid assessment.
- The amount of the request.
Please note: The Medical School does not provide funding for expenses already covered through financial aid or other documented sources.
Request emergency funds by submitting a Special Needs Application, along with original documentation of your situation, including any relevant receipts, bills, statements, etc. to the Financial Aid Office
Feel free to contact us to discuss your situation to see if you meet the criteria for an emergency grant.