We’ve found that successful scholarship recipients:
- Apply for all relevant opportunities.
- Adhere strictly to guidelines for each application.
- Provide supporting documents before deadlines.
To enhance your chances of getting a scholarship, we recommend that you:
- Adhere to deadlines and pay attention to applications with multiple deadlines for different portions of the application.
- Make sure you have quick access to secure transcripts from your previous schools.
Consider all sources for possible scholarship opportunities, including:
- Employers with scholarship programs for employees or their families.
- Department or retail stores.
- Local churches.
- Multicultural associations.
- Local civic organizations.
- Agencies administering programs for veterans and their children.
- Community organizations.
- Local county medical society associations.
Try these free scholarship search engines: