Friday - Day One
Packed with opportunities for you to get a feel for what it’s like to be a student here.
- Participate in small group sessions
- Learn from some of our favorite professors and world-renowned faculty
- Engage with current students about their experiences with the curriculum
- Hear from the patients who will shape your Michigan experience
Saturday - Day Two
Highlights the fun side of school!
- Check out where med students live and get a feel for Ann Arbor
- Learn about our favorite extracurricular activities
- Connect with alumni and faculty in quintessential U-M locations
Diversity & Health Equity Day
We are especially proud to present Diversity & Health Equity Day, which takes place on Thursday before Second Look Weekend kicks off.
- Explore how you can address health disparities during your time at Michigan
- Discuss health disparity research opportunities with current students, faculty and alumni
- Learn about how to connect with local underserved communities
Note: While underrepresented students are especially encouraged to attend, this program is open to any individual committed to promoting diversity in medicine.
By the end of the weekend, our goal is that you will meet other incredibly interesting admits and get a candid look at what the University of Michigan Medical School is all about.