In addition to the PIBS First Year Curriculum, a major advantage of PIBS is the opportunity to enroll in a number of certificate programs made possible through the Rackham Graduate School, or to pursue a dual degree. Students who choose to augment their studies with a certificate or dual degree from a participating school within the University of Michigan find that doing so not only enhances their education, but also increases their marketability.
- Cellular Biotechnology Training Program
- Graduate Teacher Certificate
- Nanoscience & Technology
- Program in Entrepreneurship
- Science, Technology and Public Policy
- Science, Technology and Society
- Translational Research Education Certificate
- See Also: Rackham Graduate School's Full Listing
Dual Degree Programs
- Embedded Master of Arts in Statistics
- Embedded Master of Science in Bioinformatics
- Microbiology & Immunology / Hospital and Molecular Epidemiology
Please note: To pursue a dual degree, students should work with their program directors and academic advisors to structure their dual degree and satisfy requirements on an individual basis.