PIBS VIRTUAL INTERVIEW WEEKENDS 2022 DATES
Invited applicants will choose to visit us virtually during one of the weekends below.
- Thursday, January 27 – Friday, January 28, 2022
- Thursday, February 3 – Friday, February 4, 2022
PIBS is utilizing a virtual event management platform, known as Attendify, to host its Interview Weekends event. All event components, including a comprehensive schedule, virtual meeting rooms, exhibit booths, and supplemental information, will be contained on a single platform. You will also be able to communicate and interact with other attendees, current students, faculty, and staff through one to one messaging or community message boards.
What to Expect During Your Interview Weekend
- Meet with several faculty via Zoom
- Spend time with current students in your primary program of interest
- Learn more about the U-M campus and Ann Arbor
- Learn more about the benefits package and support systems for PIBS students
- Learn about other programs/departments of interest
PIBS ADMITTED STUDENT DAYS 2022 DATES
Admitted students may choose to visit us during one of the two sets of visit dates below
- Monday, March 7 – Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Monday, March 14 – Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Each Admitted Student Days visit includes facility & Lab tours, a personal student host from your primary program of interest, small group activities, and meals. Travel and lodging for Admitted Student Days are provided by PIBS. PIBS Admits are housed two per hotel room.
You are permitted to arrange your own accommodations, at your own expense, if you do not wish to have a PIBS roommate for Admitted Student Days.