PIBS Preview will take place on October 28-30, 2020.
Although we’d love to host the event in Ann Arbor, the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has created a complex set of challenges and public health concerns that make an in-person event unlikely. Those same challenges and concerns may still exist this winter, meaning many graduate programs won’t be able to host students on their campuses for admission interviews.
To that end, we have reimagined PIBS Preview as a fully online and interactive experience where attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about applying to graduate school, the interview process, and life as a grad student
- Meet with faculty, current students, and more
- Practice exploring graduate programs and interviewing with faculty in a digital landscape
Open an online application and submit the following materials by July 31:
- Application Form
- Research Statement
- Personal Statement
- Most recent copy of transcripts (can be unofficial)
- Letter(s) of recommendation (1 required to submit your application, can request up to 2)
To be eligible, students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, and plan on starting graduate school in Fall 2021 or Fall 2022.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.