- Travel grants now available to 20 medical school postdoctoral research fellows whose abstracts have been selected for oral or poster sessions at a 2017 meeting. Review eligibility rules, and download an application.
- Beginning December 1, 2016, the minimum salary for all medical school postdocs is $47,484.
All postdocs are invited!
- Jan. 13, 9-10 a.m.: U-M Postdoc Association board meeting, room 2955 in the Taubman Health Sciences Library, 1135 Catherine Street
- Jan. 19, 5:30-7:30 p.m.: Postdoc Happy Hour, location TBD. Please RSVP.
- Jan. 24, 12-1 p.m.: Postdoc Industry Lunch with former UMPDA co-chair Egon Ranghini, room 2515 of BSRB, 109 Zina Pitcher. Dr. Ranghini will share his experience with transitioning from academia to industry and what to expect when working for a company, compared to working in academia. This is a brown bag event, so please bring your own lunch. Please RSVP.
- Jan. 28, 3-6 p.m.: International Postdoc Circle Kick Off Potluck, Trotter Center. Get more information and RSVP.
- Feb. 1, 8:30-9:45 a.m., Postdoc Orientation, East Conference Room, Rackham Graduate School, 915 E. Washington. Please RSVP.
- Feb. 10, 9-10 a.m.: U-M Postdoc Association board meeting, room 2955 in the Taubman Health Sciences Library, 1135 Catherine Street.
- Feb. 16, 8:30-10 a.m.: Postdoc Coffee Hour, location TBD.
If you are not on our mailing list but would like to receive updates, sign up today!