Below are the steps to request a copy of the completed GME Final Evaluation Verification for a resident’s/fellow’s training (any physician in an accredited graduate medical education program, including interns, residents, and clinical fellows) who has trained at the University of Michigan.
The following requests must be sent directly to the training program (list of training programs):
- Current trainees
- Medical Board Licensure forms
- Detailed institutional questionnaires
- Obtain a completed, signed copy by the trainee of the UM Authorization, Release and Immunity form (other entity’s release form will not be accepted).
- Click on “GME Employment Verifications.”
- Fill-in required fields and upload the completed/signed UM Authorization, Release and Immunity form.
- Within 5-7 business days an email from UM-GME-Verification@med.umich.edu will be sent with the trainee’s GME Final Verification Form attached. If you have any questions or do not receive a response within 10 business days, please contact UM-GME-Verification@med.umich.edu.
Malpractice Explanation and Supplemental Disclosures Explanation Form
Incoming residents/fellows will complete the Malpractice Explanation Form and Supplemental Disclosures Explanation Form as part of the credentialing application, when needed. Completed forms are returned to the GME Office (email and mailing addresses are located on the form).