To find out more about the ways you can give, please contact our development team listed at the bottom of this page. Or you can make your gift online to support one of our subspecialty areas, our Department's Residency Program, or our general Department fund - all listed below. Philanthropic donations help us propel medicine forward - for our patients and for people around the world. The generosity of our friends, alumni, and patients and their families has enabled us to initiate new research projects and attract top-notch physicians and scientists. Whether you give $100 or $1 million, your investment will make a difference. Together, we can continue to foster scientific breakthroughs and discoveries.
You can make a difference in the progress we are able to achieve. Your gift will help ensure continued excellence, innovation, and quality care in Internal Medicine.
With much appreciation,
John M. Carethers, MD, MACP
C. Richard Boland Distinguished University Professor
John G. Searle Professor and Chair, Internal Medicine
Professor, Human Genetics
Please contact a member of our development team if you have any questions or need help making a gift to the Department of Internal Medicine.
Make a Gift to One of Our Subspecialty Areas:
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- General Medicine
- Genetic Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine and Palliative Medicine
- Hematology and Oncology
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Metabolism, Endocrinology & Diabetes
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Make a Gift to Our Department:
- Department of Internal Medicine Greatest Needs Gift Fund - Gifts are used to support programs and initiatives across Internal Medicine in areas with the greatest need. With your help, we are able to address our priorities and serve our patients and families in an immediate and positive way.
- Department of Internal Medicine Residency Program (Internal Medicine Residency Director's Fund) - Gifts will support the Internal Medicine Residency Program - creating the future leaders and best in the field of medicine.
Community Fundraising - How to host a Michigan Medicine community fundraising event
Community fundraising makes a significant difference in the lives of our patients and families every day. Whether you are interested in hosting a bake sale, organizing a 5k walk or run, or hosting a golf outing, you can help restore hope in the lives of our patients by supporting groundbreaking research and clinical care, and training the next generation’s top physicians.