Areas of Interest
- Pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric neuropsychological assessment.
- ADHD, Learning disorders, and other developmental disorders.
- Neuropsychological sequelae of medical conditions across the lifespan.
- Neuropsychological and behavioral impact of sleep disordered breathing in children.
- Neuropsychological and behavioral aspects of Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- The neuropsychological impact of medical conditions including epilepsy, cancer, and kidney disease.
- Psychometric properties of neuropsychological assessment measures and test development.
- APA approved predoctoral internship at the Ann Arbor Veteran’s Administration Healthcare System.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology with a Neuropsychology specialty from Wayne State University
- MA in Clinical Psychology from Wayne State University
- BA in psychology from the University of Michigan, Dearborn
- APA approved Postdoctoral Residency at the University of Michigan Hospital and Health System Department of Psychiatry-Neuropsychology Section