Our patients can count on a wide array of resources and support during their journey.
- Injection training – patients can count on access to injection training resources both through our outpatient center and online via our website.
- Insurance counseling – our financial counselor is prepared to work with you to understand the costs of care as well as your insurance coverage and requirements.
- UMFertilityJourney.org – our free blog delivering tips, busting myths, and sharing information on the latest reproductive medicine advances
- Support group – is held the 2nd Monday of each month, 6-7:30pm, at the Center for Reproductive Medicine (CRM).
- Counseling opportunities – our patients have access to U-M’s robust network of psychologists and social workers with experience working with couples dealing with the stress of infertility treatment.