If you are seeking complete rejuvenation of your face, a facelift may be the right choice for you. A facelift is a procedure used to improve visible signs of aging in your face and neck. It can address issues such as:
- Creases along the eyes, nose and mouth
A facelift can only be performed surgically; nonsurgical rejuvenation treatments cannot achieve the same results, but may help delay the time at which a facelift becomes appropriate and complement the results of surgery.
As with all facial plastic surgery, good health and realistic expectations are prerequisites for a facelift. Our team will educate you about the potential risks and outcomes. Discussing the options with your physician at the time of your initial consultation will enable you to make the decision best suited for you.
- View mini facelift surgery animation
- View full facelift surgery animation
- View lower facelift surgery animation
- View mid-facelift surgery animation