Areas of Interest
Brachial plexus palsy in children, outcomes in international pediatric rehabilitation, Ventilator-dependent children and adolescents, cerebral palsy (especially upper-extremity problems), spinal cord injury, quality of life of children with disabilities.
Pediatric brachial plexus palsy, arthrogryposis, rehabilitation of upper extremity problems (eg amputation, nerve injuries, brachial plexopathy), pediatric and adolescent rehabilitation, rehabilitation of ventilator assisted children and adolescents, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injuries, myelodysplasia, traumatic brain injuries, skeletal dysplasias, and international pediatric rehabilitation.
Medical School or Training
- Stanford University School of Medicine, 1970
- Stanford University Hospital, Pediatrics, CA, 1971
- University of Michigan Health System, Physical Med & Rehab, MI, 1985
- Fellow, American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Medicine & Rehab