All student seminars will be in-person only for the 2022-2023 academic year.
CMB 850 Student Seminar
CMB/Human Genetics Short Course (CMB 630)
Fall 2022: "The Cellular Basis of Medical Revolutions"
- Tuesday, Sept. 20th, 2022 - Intro Seminar by Dr. Jonathan Sexton, University of Michigan ("Morphologic Single-Cell Profiling, Organoids and Drug Repurposing")
- Tuesday, Sept. 27th, 2022 - Seminar by Dr. Jesse Bloom, Fred Hutch ("Interpreting the Evolution of SARS-CoV-2")
- Tuesday, Oct. 18th, 2022 - Seminar by Dr. Jing-Ke Weng, Whitehead Institute/MIT ("Harnessing Plant Metabolism for New Catalysts, Medicines, and Materials")
- Tuesday, Oct. 25th, 2022 - Seminar by Dr. Carmela Sidrauski, Calico Life Sciences ("Mechanisms and Pathophysiology of the Integrated Stress Response")
- Tuesday, Nov. 8th, 2022 - Seminar by Dr. Tanya Parish, Seattle Children's Hospital ("Targeting Cell Wall Biosynthesis for Tuberculosis Drug Discovery")