- 9/13/21 (Course Intro - Dr. Matthias Truttman and Dr. Swathi Yadlapalli) No Link Available - click HERE for PowerPoint slides
- 9/20/21 (Jeff Knupp)
- 9/27/21 (Short Course Intro by Brandon Chen, Talk by Wesley Huang)
- 10/4/21 (Short Course Intro by Hannah Bell/Ansley Conchola, Talk by Lulu Tseng)
- 10/18/21 (Short Course Intro by Wes Huang/Lulu Tseng, Talk by Ashley Melnick)
- 10/25/21 (Shannon Lacy)
- 11/01/21 (Christopher Bidlack)
- 11/08/21 DEI Talk Dr. Okanlami
- 11/15/21 (Amanda Orosco)
- 11/22/21 (Kate Van Pelt)
- 11/29/21 (Madeline Shay & Josephine Wu)
- 12/06/21 (Najia Elkahlah & Jonathan Williams)
- 12/13/21 (Carina Elvira & Charles Nino)
- 1/24/22 (Narges Pourmandi & Adele Correia)
- 1/31/22 (Sam Collie & Sonya Royzenblat)
- 2/07/2022 (Ruth Azaria)
- 2/14/2022 ( Jordan Machlin & Desiree Gordian)
- 2/21/2022 (Kendall Perkins & Nicholas Vangos)
- 3/7/2022 (Jacky Forson)
- 3/14/2022 (Christopher Pineda)
- 3/21/2022 (Kamya Gopal & Kunkel Short Course Intro by Chris Bidlack)
- 3/28/2022 (Madison Pletan & Prasanth Short Course Intro by Melissa Seman)
- 4/04/2022 (IDI Introduction)
- 4/11/2022 (Devon Dennison & Cimprich Short Course Intro)
- 4/18/2022 (Sylvia Emly & Lilly Short Course Intro)
- 4/22/2022 (IDI Part 2)
- 4/25/2022 (Dr. Gustavo Silva- Exploring Mechanisms to Cope with Cellular and Societal Stress)
CMBIOL 850 Student Seminars:
CMBIOL/HumGen 630 Short Course:
Fall 2021 ("Multi-Omics in Unique Model Systems")
Coordinated by the student-run CMB Short Course Committee
- 9/17/21 (Course Intro - Dr. Carole Parent) - "Dictyostelium discoideum as a model system to study chemotaxis"
- 10/7/21 (Dr. Gilles Laurent - Max Planck Institute) - "What can we learn about brain function by studying reptiles and cephalopods?"
- 10/26/21 (Dr. Alejandro Sanchez Alvarado) - "Understanding the Sources of Regenerative Capacity in Animals"
- 11/15/21 (Dr. Karen Maruska - Lousiana State University) "Visual-acoustic communication in a cichlid fish: genes, brains, and behavior"
Winter 2022 ("Mechanistic Insights into DNA Replication: The Beauty is in the Details")
Coordinated by the Genetics Training Program
Click here and select "GTP Short Course Recordings" to view available recordings.
CMB Fall 2021 Retreat (Friday 10/22/21):
- 3rd Annual Jessica Schwartz Lecture - Keynote by Dr. Denise Okafor - "Biophysical Mechanisms Driving the Evolution of Hormone Specificity"
- Career Session with Dr. Denise Okafor
CMB Spring 2022 Virtual Symposium (Friday 5/20/22):
- Will be posted following the Spring 2022 symposium