Please check the linked schedule for joining information.
- Sept. 7 Kole Tison presents, "A noninflammatory mRNA vaccine for treatment of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis"
- Oct. 5 Emma Lauder presents, "Bile acid metabolites control TH17 and Treg cell differentiation"
- Nov. 2 Brandon McClellan presents, "Subsets of exhausted CD8+ T cells differentially mediate tumor control and respond to checkpoint blockade"
- Dec. 7 Lillia Baird presents, "IL-17 controls central nervous system autoimmunity through the intestinal microbiome"
- Jan. 11 Ranjitha Uppala presents, "Children develop robust and sustained cross-reactive spike-specific immune responses to SARS-CoV-2 infection"
- Feb. 1 Priyanka Verma presents, "Autocrine vitamin D signaling switches off pro-inflammatory programs of TH1 cells"