Follow us on Instagram for updates and residency life at Michigan @UMichRxResidency
The University of Michigan Pharmacy Residency program is committed to the recruitment, training, and support of Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) and from all diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We will be available and accessible to all students despite ASHP Midyear attendance. Here's how you can find us:
- University of Michigan Pharmacy Residency Virtual Showcases
- We will hold 2 showcases outside of Midyear through Zoom. Please sign up here (registration required): https://forms.gle/QxXfnHUsbxinKHNH8
- Thursday, November 18th from 6-7 PM Eastern Time; register by Monday, November 15th
- Thursday, December 16th from 6-7 PM Eastern Time; register by Monday, December 13th
- Format: The first 15-20 minutes will be a program-wide informational session with the Residency Program Manager. The last at least 30 minutes will be breakout rooms with preceptors and residents to get to know our program and ask questions!
- The Monday prior to the showcase, you will receive the Zoom invite along with a roster of who will be attending in breakout rooms
- ASHP Virtual Midyear
- Residency Showcase will be on Monday, December 6th from 3-6 PM Eastern Time. Please check the Midyear Showcase website for login details once available
- PPS and mini pre-application interviews: We will have opportunity to connect via PPS and this website. Please check back for more details in the upcoming month
Applications are due in PhORCAS on January 1st, 2022.