Follow us on Instagram for updates and residency life at Michigan @UMichRxResidency
We are 100% committed to our candidate's and preceptor's safety. We will not be attending ASHP Midyear in December for PPS or the Residency Showcase. Instead, we will be advertising and providing interactive Zoom virtual residency showcases through the Fall and individual program-specific sessions in early December. All information will be posted here as details become available. Applications are still via Phorcas portal and due January 1st, 2021.
These sessions will be provided to learn briefly more about our residency programs with 20-minute breakout sessions with current residents and preceptors. Spots are limited to provide the most interactive environment possible. We will try to facilitate placing you in a breakout room with residents, program leadership, and preceptors specific to the program you are interested in applying for. Please use the links below to sign up for the date/time slot you can attend. The Zoom invite will be sent to your email listed about 1 week prior to the session:
- Thursday, October 1st
- Western Michigan Society of Health System Pharmacy Residency Showcase: https://www.wmshp.net/event-3957805
- Tuesday or Wednesday, October 13th or 14th
- Southeastern Michigan Society of Health System Pharmacy Residency Showcase: https://smshp.org/Announcements/9202489
- Thursday, November 12th
- 7:30 to 8:00 PM ET registration: https://umichumhs.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2hKdpzGAZSOnMX3
- 8:00 to 8:30 PM ET registration: https://umichumhs.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9mC2ZKnkUciiC9v
December Program-Specific Sessions (ie: PPS substitute)
More information to follow...
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Residency Coordinator: Kate Starosta at firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the program directors.