Skip to content
Raphael Laboratory Publications
- Minoda, Izumikawa, Kawamoto, Zhang and Raphael. Manipulating cell cycle regulation in the mature cochlea. Hearing Research, online, 2007
- Rejali, D, Lee, VA, Abrashkin, KA, Humayun, N, Swiderski, DL and Raphael, Y. Cochlear implants and ex vivo BDNF gene therapy protect spiral ganglion neurons. Hearing Research, online, (2007)
- Kim YH and Raphael Y. Cell Division and Maintenance of Epithelial Integrity in the Deafened Auditory Epithelium. Cell Cycle, 6, 612–619, 2007
- Abrashkin KA., Izumikawa M, Wang C–H, Crumling MA, Swiderski DL and Raphael Y. Prestin, a hair cell specific protein, is found in cochlear supporting cells after hair cells degenerate. Hear Res 218, 20–29, 2006.
- Kanzaki S, Beyer LA, Karolyi IJ, Dolan DF, Probst FJ, Camper SA and Raphael Y. Transgene correction maintains normal cochlear structure and function in 6 month old Myo15a mutant mice. Hear Res 214, 37–44, 2006.
- Kanzaki S, Beyer LA, Swiderski DL, Stöver T, Kawamoto K and Raphael Y. p27Kip1 deficiency causes organ of Corti pathology and hearing loss. Hear Res 214, 28–36, 2006.
- Izumikawa M, Minoda R, Kawamoto K, Abrashkin KA, Swiderski DL, Dolan DF and Raphael Y. Auditory hair cell replacement and hearing improvement after Atoh1 gene therapy in deaf mammals. Nature Medicine, 11, 271–276, 2005.
- Kawamoto K, Sha S, Minoda R, Izumikawa M, Kuriyama H, Schacht J and Raphael Y. Antioxidant gene therapy can protect hearing and hair cells from ototoxicity.Antioxidant gene therapy can protect hearing and hair cells from ototoxicity.Mol Ther 9, 173–181, 2004.
- Kawamoto K, Ishimoto S, Minoda R, Brough DE, and Raphael Y.Math1 gene transfer generates new cochlear hair cells in mature Guinea pigs in vivo. J Neurosci 23, 4395–4400, 2003
- Kanzaki S, Stöver T, Kawamoto K, Prieskorn DM, Altschuler RA, Miller JM and Raphael Y. Glial cell line–derived neurotrophic factor and chronic electrical stimulation prevent VIII cranial nerve degeneration following denervation. J Comp Neurol 454:350–60, 2002.