Advancing Treatments for Bipolar Disorder: Dr. Paul Jenkins
On May 22, 2019, One Mind's President Brandon Staglin chatted with the Prechter Program's Paul Jenkins, PhD, winner of the 2018 One Mind Rising Star Bipolar Disorder Research Award. Dr. Jenkins talked about his innovative research to develop better treatments for this disruptive condition.
During the webcast, Dr. Jenkins gave engaging answers to several questions:
- Why do you study bipolar disorder?
- Why has bipolar disorder received relatively little research attention in general?
- How do you envision your research enhancing lives?
- How can an optimal balance in bipolar disorder treatments be achieved?
- What is your goal for your research? What will it take to get you there?
- How can interested viewers get involved?