The UM-SBDRC Administrative Core will coordinate Center activities and oversee management of the Resource Cores. It will achieve this by
- Establishing a strong leadership and support team,
- Building an effective set of committees to assist with center and resource core administration,
- Fostering effective interactions with resource cores,
- Optimizing financial administration throughout the center, and
- Developing survey tools and metrics to assess center and resource core effectiveness.
The Administrative Core will also build an effective communications platform, which will include a dedicated, interactive UM-SBDRC website, a biannual newsletter, and program and informational emails.
In addition, to enhance the research environment and provide greater opportunities for member interaction and collaboration, the Administrative Core will build a robust Enrichment Program, consisting of:
- a Pilot & Feasibility Program,
- Mentoring Program, Travel Award Program,
- quarterly Visiting Speaker Series, and
- Annual Symposium.