The Kellogg Eye Center has always upheld the values of exemplary patient care and dedication to our patients and their families. Kellogg faculty and staff together have developed a statement of purpose, a longterm vision, and a set of guiding principles that reaffirm these values.
- Purpose: Improve lives through curing, preventing, and treating eye disease
- Vision: We seek to improve lives around the world by enhancing vision
- Innovation: Our curiosity drives innovation and the quest for knowledge
- Teamwork: We are a collegial, productive, and collaborative community
- Inclusivity: We value diversity and equity for all
- Caring: We are respectful and compassionate
- Integrity: Our ethics are built on openness, honesty, and trust