One of the longest-running ophthalmology conferences in the country, our annual Spring Conference provides a comprehensive and focused medical and surgical update for the sub-specialist, ophthalmologist, and ophthalmologist-in-training.
The 93rd Annual Spring Postgraduate Conference will explore the practical challenges facing physicians in ophthalmology.
- Ergonomic Interventions to Reduce Pain in Ophthalmology
- Money can buy happiness: Improvements in Operating Room Efficiencies
- Private Equity Acquisition in Ophthalmology
- Clinical Features and Treatment of Orbital Fractures
- Update on Teprotumumab
- A Day in the Life of a Pediatric Orbit Surgeon
- 47th Annual F. Bruce Fralick Lecture: Pilots and Physicians, Passengers and Patients: Making Decisions When Stakes are High
- Lunchtime Keynote Lecture: The Aravind Approach to Social Responsibility in Residency
- Wellness Session: including mentorship walks (40 minutes), a live demonstration on cooking healthy recipes and the nutritional benefits (60 minutes), a lab workshop on ergonomics of the clinical eye exam (10 minutes) and a lab workshop on neck and spinal health (10 minutes)
Accreditation and Credit Designation
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.