Kristie Homer | (734) 615-6874 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Frank Wang, MD is Director of the U-M Medical Dermatology office at Domino's Farms (Lobby H). He is a board-certified Dermatologist with interests and expertise in general clinical dermatology (including psoriasis, aging skin, fragile skin), complex medical dermatology, and translational research.
He graduated with his undergraduate degree from Stanford University and received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College. Dr. Wang completed his internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He completed a Fellowship and his Dermatology Residency here at the University of Michigan.
Dr. Wang joined the faculty at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology in 2010 and is currently an Associate Professor of Dermatology.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Cornell University Medical College, New York City, NY, 2004
- Internship, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Translational Research Fellow, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2007
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2010
- American Board of Dermatology Certification