Lauren Verardi | (734) 232-6178 | [email protected]
Michigan Medicine | Medical Dermatology clinics: (734) 936-4054
Dr. Frank Wang is the William B. Taylor Endowed Professor of Clinical Dermatology at the University of Michigan. He is a board-certified dermatologist with interests and expertise in general clinical dermatology (including psoriasis, aging skin, fragile skin), complex medical dermatology, and translational research. Dr. Wang holds several administrative roles with the department, including associate chair for education, assistant program director for the residency program, and medical director of the Dermatology Treatment Center.
Dr. Wang graduated with his undergraduate degree from Stanford University and received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College. Dr. Wang completed his internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He completed a Fellowship and his Dermatology Residency here at the University of Michigan. Dr. Wang joined the faculty at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology in 2010.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Cornell University Medical College, New York City, NY, 2004
- Internship, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Translational Research Fellow, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2007
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2010
- American Board of Dermatology Certification