Lauren Bentley | (734) 232-6178 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiley Tobel, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Michigan. She provides general medical dermatology diagnosis and treatment to patients of all ages. Kiley see patients in our medical dermatology outpatient clinics at the Taubman Center and Brighton Center for Specialty Care.
Kiley completed her undergraduate studies in Biopsychology, Cognition, and Neuroscience at University of Michigan, and received her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Eastern Michigan University. She joined the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology in 2016 where she completed specialized clinical training.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Biopsychology, Cognition and Neuroscience, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2009-2014
- Master of Science (MS), Physician Assistant Studies, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI, 2014-2016
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Certification, American Heart Association, 2015
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification, American Heart Association, 2015
- State of Michigan Physician Assistant License, Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA), 2016
- Physician Assistant Certification, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), 2016