The University of Michigan Clinical Simulation Center (CSC), a unit of the Department of Learning Health Sciences, is an innovative instructional environment and learning laboratory providing challenging, immersive simulation training for physicians, nurses and other health care professionals at the University of Michigan.
Register for Courses
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Open Training Program
- Simulator Operation Courses
- Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology
- Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery