The University of Michigan Clinical Simulation Center (CSC), a unit of the Department of Learning Health Sciences, is an innovative instructional environment and learning laboratory providing challenging, immersive simulation training for students, physicians, nurses and other health care professionals at the University of Michigan.
CSC has two locations to serve our Michigan Medicine community the CSC: CSC Towsley is the original 6,000 square foot facility at G2400 Towsley Center and CSC Med Sci II, our newer 7,500 square foot space at 2727 Medical Science Building II added in 2018 (see it in our Photo Gallery).
Register for Courses
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Open Training Program
- Simulator Operation Courses
- Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology
- Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery