Register Now: Value Proposition of Learning Health Systems- February 25, 2020!
The full LHS Collaboratory Seminar Series Schedule is shown below.
About the Collaboratory
The University of Michigan’s Department of Learning Health Sciences partners with the Institute for Healthcare Policy & Innovation and the Office of Research to convene the LHS Collaboratory: a hub for advancing interdisciplinary research and development of learning health systems at the University of Michigan.
Through collaboration, we are strengthening U-M’s opportunities for federal funding along with attracting foundations and donors for additional opportunities.
The LHS Collaboratory’s approach to improving individual and population health will make U-M a leader in the national and international movements to achieve learning health systems at organizational, regional, and national scales.
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - 12pm
- Presentation: Value Proposition of Learning Health Systems
- Speaker: Erik Gordon, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Ross School of Business
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 12pm
- Presentation: The Swiss Learning Health System
- Speaker: Stefan Boes, PhD, MSc, Professor of Health Economics, Director Center for Health, Policy and Economics (CHPE), University of Lucerne
- Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 8:30am -12pm Anderson Room, Michigan Union
- Presentation: Informatics-Enabled Learning Health Systems: Strategies for Success
- Speakers: Eric G. Poon, MD, MPH, Duke University, Philip Payne, PhD, FACMI, Washington University, Michael Pencina, PhD, Duke University
* All Collaboratory events are held at Palmer Commons unless noted elsewhere.
The LHS Collaboratory Project Teams provide the opportunity for interested individuals to come together to focus on real-world challenges that put the Learning Cycle into action to prevent or treat specific health problems of interest.
LHS Collaboratory Project Teams are currently inactive. Check back for more information regarding future Project Team activity. You can read more about previous Project Teams and related activity here.
For more information, please contact: LHScollaboratoryfirstname.lastname@example.org
Short URL for this page: dlhs-umi.ch/lhs-collaboratory